View Single Post

Old 02-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,035 Times in 2,730 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I don’t intend to highjack this thread, and if needed, (moderator) please split this off.

How do most people bring their dog with them in the cart with two people already in the cart? The upgraded (bucket) seats seem to have center arm rests. Where does the puppy ride?

(I am NOT talking about golfing or to the grocery story (Who REALLY does that!?!?!). I was thinking when we bring the little guy (27# labradoodle) to the dog park, etc.

Thanks and again, PLEASE DON’T LET ME SIDELINE THIS GOOD TOPIC!
That is actually a very good question. We have upgraded seats in both of our golf carts, and both are dog friendly so our boarder collie can sit in the middle between us. There are several options of seats available, mostly bucket seats, but also some very comfortable bench style seats. There are also bucket seats for the back rest, with a bench style for the actual seat. Both options work for the dogs and are way more comfortable than OEM seats. Our bench style seat from Ultimate golf cart seats is my favorite. Our bucket seat back, with a bench sitting area, from El Tigre is also good, but the bucket seat back does not seem to be a great fit for my back (too narrow). It is still way more comfortable than the OEM seat, just not ideal.

Neither dog friendly seat is as comfortable as our friends new cart with true bucket seats, but our dog would not ride comfortably in that cart. I would rather have a really good seat than a perfect seat, with our little girl's head resting on my leg while I drive the cart : )