View Single Post

Old 02-13-2019, 08:39 AM

I have done thousands of soil tests in TV and all over the state of FL. 7.1 is the result almost every test in TV. What you have is also calcium based for the most part and needs no gypsum. Again, I am certified in soil testing by the State of Florida, and privy to what the State requires for soil prior to laying sod on State projects. Among several other horticulture and agriculture qualifications and certifications. I am not here to talk about me, but to help you all have better lawns and landscapes, soooo

Not sure who told you sulfur is short term, but it actually is very long term based and takes many months to show affect and requires many years of application to get the needed change to your pH that will give you thriving lawns. Check out a rural efficiency guide or a college book, and forget hearsay or what self proclaimed experts in a gardening social club have to say with no proof or data to show.

The cheapest, most readily available, fastest acting choice is still.....coffee. Used grounds, fresh grounds, liquid. Your lawns, palms and most of your plants ( if planted healthy and properly), are still desiring the micro nutrients they can not utilize in the soil you have.

I have 1000s customers over the last 3 decades to show as examples of those that do / those that don't, and the scientific data to prove what I continue to require as proper maintenance for healthy flora at each and every landscape I design and install. Good luck!