Thread: Lopez Legacy
View Single Post

Old 02-17-2019, 03:35 PM

Horrible experience at both the restaurant and the Breakfast at the pool. The dinner was way to expensive, the service was slow and yes George was our server as well and didnt understand most of what we were asking! The food was mediocre at best. Then the finally we went to breakfast today to try the specials and the BOGO deal and it was horrible. Waited 45 minutes for the food- i ordered the BELT (Bacon, Egg, Lettuce, Tomato) and it boasted "piled high with Crispy bacon" so after waiting forever our meals came and guess what...no Bacon on the BELT!!! Really how do you forget the Bacon on a BLT or in this case a BELT. So then the Manager brings out 2 soggy, limp pieces of bacon....one on each half. So obviously not piled HIGH and obviously not CRISP. It was horrible....my hash browns were underdone and luke warm so nothing good except the coffee! Will never go back or recommend. All they said was sorry, didnt offer to send out another sandwich or order of hash browns or anything. Thank God it was buy one get one as I would not of paid for my meal. So in my book Lopez Legacy is 0-2. Not a good start!!!!