View Single Post

Old 02-23-2019, 10:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

When we first arrived in The Villages we used Villages GPS but since it didn't work that well at that time we essentially were with the trial and error method. We learned our side of the operation first and it took a while to get it down but without a GPS I would take a quick look at The Villages Map which can be bought at any Mercantile Store for $5.00. This is your key to getting the lay of the land.

There are also 3 Pools on our side. South Side Adult Pool has a Hot Tub and is the furthest away from the area you described and was tough to find for many people we know. The next is the Paradise Family Pool which is fantastic, music played all day and little kids with pool toys, most people enjoy being around such lively action and then Hilltop Pool Adult Pool.

Many people learn their way around by trial and error and when you first get here you think you'll never get to know your way around. One of the most relaxing things to do is take a trip around with destination unknown and see the sites. It's the greatest you are gonna love it.

Remember to check out and do the necessary paperwork to obtain your Homestead Tax reduction if you will be a Florida resident. There is a time limit and I don't remember exactly when it is. If I had to Guess I would think it is the end of March. A really nice savings.