View Single Post

Old 02-23-2019, 12:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
Thing is - closing is March 1. We'll be staying in the empty house with ONLY electricity and plumbing, for a few days, then flying home. That means no internet service in the house. We won't be moving for a few months, so we're not paying for any utilities other than electricity and plumbing til we get closer to actual move-in date. I'd rather spend my time while I'm there for a few days, relaxing and enjoying myself, and not spending it being frustrated because I took the wrong turn at night when it's harder to see (especially if you've never been in that area before) and ended up with a golf cart on 441 and a police officer giving me a ticket.

The upside to this, is that EVERYTHING I plan now, will be recognizeable once I get there. I'm OCD, and ADD, and planning stuff is what I do. It won't give me an ulcer, on the contrary. It's a relief to know that I'm being productive during these days leading up to the closing. NOT planning - would drive me insane.
Do you have a smart phone?

You could either use your phone for the internet, or simply 'tether/mobile hotspot' it...for a laptop/tablet/notebook.

It's actually quite simple to set up.