View Single Post

Old 02-26-2019, 09:11 AM
Sage

Really? Your calling him/her a liar? Secondly, he/she never said it was a "Villages problem". He/she did say that the people who live here put up with it. He/she never said The Villages was responsible for scheduling. Thirdly, my Villages Health Care primary care physician is always on time, at least for me he is. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes in nearly 5 years. I can't believe you are still talking about Drs in the south. Think of it as a balloon - let it go. Regarding your veering off into a discussion about the Morses and Sumter county, please try to stay on topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I do not think for a minute that you encountered a doctor having a great time at Perkins during her office hours.. This is NOT a "Villages problem". The Villages hasn't a damned thing to do with doctors scheduling.

There is a big money pit here? I'll say. Those damn Morses make a lot of money selling houses and pass a lot of money to the contractors, subs, and all workers who support this huge business, including groceries and filling stations and servers in restaurants, and lawn service people and garbage collectors and office workers. Industrialization has halved poverty and hunger in the world since 1990. This big business, this "money pit" has changed Sumter county from a poor county with low employment to a vibrant place to live. A rising tide lifts all ships.

AND the OP is right. You have to wait a LONG time in most doctor's offices here. Is it the SOUTH?

Last edited by biker1; 02-26-2019 at 09:20 AM.