View Single Post

Old 02-26-2019, 10:53 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Thinking about accumulating some more ATT. Their debt load is a little scary but the dividend is very enticing?

What are you guys looking at?
Kenswing started this thread, with the above post, just before Christmas. (Thank you, Ken. Thank you very much. )

For those who have been keeping an eye on T, there is an interesting article on the site Seeing Alpha. The article is titled “Calling on AT&T is Worth Your Money.” (I would link it for you, but I have never bothered to learn to link on my iPad. If I link, I am on my laptop.) If you are interested in reading the article, I am sure you know how to find it by title.

Also re. Seeking Alpha, I think their writers are mostly bloggers with opinions and the ability to include pretty (or ugly) colorful charts. But that’s OK, if they are writing about a stock you are following, and you are on the internet, probably wasting time (like me), you might as well see what somebody else thinks. The article I just read is an opinion piece that addresses the bad and the good about T right now.