Thread: Bluefin
View Single Post

Old 02-27-2019, 08:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
Folks, I've got to know - describe to me what does lobster taste like to you? My wife has described it as sweet tasting seafood. Honestly, I have never eaten lobster in my 65 yrs. of life; raised poor on a rural farm in the South and have always been kind of frugal on spending a lot of money on a meal.

Mrs. KC's work took her coast to coast and border to border and has no trouble spending the coin for a great meal ; me, I could survive on a Thomas bagel for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch and supper.
I only eat Lobster Tails. I tried a whole 3 lb Maine Lobster once at the N.J. Seashore and it didn't go good.

I really don't know how to describe the taste other than delicious. I really want to tell you but can't.

The cheapest way to find out if you like it is to go to Sam's St. John's Seafood 614 17860, SE 109th Ave, Summerfield, FL 34491
Hours:
Closes soon: 9 PM ⋅ Opens 11 AM Thu
Menu: lovethatseafood.com
Order: doordash.com
Phone: (352) 307-7387 across from Walmart
My favorite place but the wife doesn't like it too much. $20-$25 for three Lobster tails and a whole lot of other goodies. You'll leave full to the brim.

The other place was Palmer C.C. not too shabby! I think Surf & Turf was about $30