View Single Post

Old 03-07-2019, 06:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I have our Insurance thru The Villages Ins. I am very pleased with them. The first year we bought from Foremost for around (Sit Down) $1400 but the Hurricane, Catastrophic & Sink Hole Coverage has a $500 deductible and if the entire area was wiped out GOD FORBID they would pay to clear my property of any other home or debris that may land on it. I think the value of the home was around 80K, Personal Property was about 35k.

The second year was Modern USA which changed their name to something similar to that name and the deductible was $2300 for Hurricane and the coverage was 60K and I don't remember if it covers Sink Hole or Catastrophic but I imagine it must have or I wouldn't have gone for it. The price was about $700.

Third-year back to Foremost for the maximum coverage that they allowed because when Irma was bearing down on us and Tuccillo was giving his valuable forecast I slept like a big, big baby at a friend's Mom's house in Georgia.

You who shared before me gave some excellent information. I'm on it like white on rice! Thank's a Million!!