View Single Post

Old 03-12-2019, 10:10 AM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,352 Times in 1,449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
I know of one sale they lost, I met my new neighbors on Saturday. He's not a golfer, but saw there was a lack of shopping and thought the new homes were a little over priced for what they were offering and not near the squares or other amenties. He said his Villages Agent showed him plenty of new homes down there and they had just moved here from Hawaii so their budget could afford just about anything. He said he also heard about the death of a resident from West Nile Virus.

They chose a resale in The Village of Tamarind Grove off St. Charles and Buena Vista. It's a 2011 built masonry 3 BR CYV with everything done inside plus a birdcage saltwater pool on a corner lot, they paid $400K and now they're just a 20 minute cart ride from from LSL or Brownwood. They were very happy with their new home. This is their backyard.

The Villages Florida
They lose sales every day. If everyone wanted to live South of 44 re-sales up North would be at highly discounted prices. That is not the case, there are hundreds of people that choose to buy re-sales north of 44 I believe there are over 2000 re-sales per year in TV most of which are north of 44, not everyone want's to be down here but quite a few do and it's great that buyers have that choice to make.