Old 03-12-2019, 03:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
SO AGREE.
Me and mine. We LOVE The Villages.

I know. I know. I am tiresome.
Not to us. Who was the first to make us feel at home when we were rudderless? New Kids on the block. Lost and unsure of ourselves. I know who loved us while Mrs. Nucky had tears streaming down her face over doubting our decision. Who gave it to us straight, give it time here and you will probably love it and if not get your money back and move back to hells half an acre where you can die from shoveling snow. That would be You Graciegirl, Henry & Helene & The Kitty Cats!

We stopped at OTOW so I could show Mrs. Nucky what the alternative was to The Villages. I'm glad we picked here and so is the Wifey. Our relationship with our kids and grandchildren is better than ever because each visit is special not just run of the mill and we are not babysitters anymore we got promoted to grandparents. Nobody at OTOW even said hello. We just didn't feel a part of. We were greeted like royalty here and are grateful to everyone who made us feel that way. Someone on day one said to me at the pool, Where you from son? I said NJ and he said I knew it because of your Big Mouf!

I try to pay back the kindness to new people when possible. There is no price tag that can be put on the friendliness of the residents of The Villages. What we have is $$ PRICELESS $$.

I couldn't stand not getting a straight answer at OTOW about the property ownership, nobody of authority would give verbal or more importantly Written Guidelines about a 99-year lease. It might have been an acceptable thing if they answered any questions about it. They did not.

I like to own the Property that the Love Shack sits on. It makes me sleep better than The My Pillow Products.

We've made some great friends here and some of them we haven't even met yet. It's because of the Bolts in my neck and I look like Herman Munster!

Last edited by Nucky; 03-12-2019 at 03:30 PM.