View Single Post

Old 03-13-2019, 05:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
It's not a singular breed. And your opinion seems to be based on faulty information. Aggressive pit bulls are aggressive because they're either a) trained to be aggressive b) treated as aggressive animals or c) incorrectly trained/inadvertently or intentionally mistreated. Some of them become the result of however they're treated, even if they're not specifically trained that way. This is true for all dogs. Every single one of them. Pit bulls get the bad rap because they are the most prolific in "ermagerd dog bite story of the week" and the most commonly used in dog fighting. Of all the dogs I've ever been exposed to in my life, the only one I've actually been concerned about biting me was a really unfriendly, spoiled, poorly trained chihuahua.
Pit Bull Behaviors | PetCareRx

I hear your opinion and still will give a Pittbull wide berth and I would have a FIT and a BAD SPELL if any were around the little children I love.

Making up our own minds is one of the wonderful things about being older and...….I have a few years on you. Which could mean I have picked up a little knowledge and experience OR I am losing brain cells.