View Single Post

Old 03-15-2019, 05:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakerag Diva View Post
Can someone give me easy to follow directions to Lowe’s and Wallyworld on a golf cart in the historic section of The Villages? For the life of me, I haven’t been able to figure it out on my own.

I am “directionally challenged” so telling me to go East or West will go over my head.

Thanks in advance.

Debbie
From The Paradise Postal Facility head toward the Boone Gate. After you pass the Stop Sign go straight, approximately ten houses give or take a few on your left you will see a paver road on your left. Make that left. You must have your Gate Card, the same one as you use for your car at the Main Gates. Once you successfully and carefully pass thru the gate go to your right then go as far as you can then make a right and a quick left and that will get you to Lowes. My wife is calling me that dinner is burning on the grill so somebody will have to help you from Lowes to Walmart. Only attempt Walmart during the day the first time cause its spooky near the Duke Energy Property. Berry Berry Dark. BOOO!

Good Luck!

Let us know if you make it back! The Lowes trip is cool any time of the day or night IMHO.