Thread: Cut the Cord
View Single Post

Old 03-15-2019, 08:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
Nucky - I might be asking for some info. when I decide what I will be doing with DirecTV Now. Thanks.
The Student (Me) helping the teacher. I would love to help you. When I stopped dealing with DirecTV through the satellite service and then used them for streaming the first month there were too many similarities when trying to solve problems with billing and getting help with technical assistance.

The really great thing about YouTube TV is knock on wood there are no service issues. I love it. At twice the price I would probably keep it.

Tomorrow my new Fire Tv Stick is supposed to arrive. I have the first edition from years ago and it works but now that I have a clue I want to have better up to date equipment.

Just got a friend from somewhere around $220 or $240 a month for the Triple Package with Comcast down to $90 including his Comcast internet charge and it will be less when we hook up his Motorola router.

Just let me know. Give Cord Cutters a shot on the internet. They send valuable info that helps you to make good decisions on what service is best for you.

If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gotten into this, thanks CW!