View Single Post

Old 03-15-2019, 09:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Did you ever notice a certain swagger, a comfortability that a Native Floridian has compared to a Transplanted Floridian when it comes to fishing or being around a body of water? It's almost like they have a built-in sensor for impending danger. I walk past a puddle in a parking lot and I cautiously thinking all the time about the dangers that are around us. It is not an unhealthy fear it is respect. Its because it's not built into my DNA like it is for others.

I believe that a person who is a former Law Enforcement Officer or did something like that for a living in some other part of our country who enjoys wildlife is more apt to use common sense and not walk his dog or take his grandchild or walk with his or her partner near any danger. A person who was a florist (just an example) may not possess the same or all the sensors that a person in a dangerous job their entire life possesses.

There is no way that Larry Baby would have hurt anyone. There will be another Larry in that pond shortly. Leave the beast alone and don't feed 'em. There are thousands of them around us at all times.

I doesn't matter what you think or what I think or type on this Forum Zippity Do Da is going to change. Marlin Perkins would be in tears over Poor Larry.