Thread: Tarpon Boil
View Single Post

Old 03-18-2019, 09:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

On another thread, same subject of poor greens, a link was provided who to contact about golf course conditions.....I have not been able to find it again.

It would seem to me that if enough people started contacting and complaining..... and oh by the way the complaint should address the larger issue....The Villages pillar, center piece, keystone in all their ads is GOLF!!!!!

Ongoing terrible greens is a violation of TV delivering AND MAINTAINING the advertised golf.

They do have some contractors who know what they are doing....if you have not played Walnut Grove you are in for a surprise. The greens are in fact greens....real grass...some even carpet like.

From what I understand there is no one contractor that has all TV golf courses, I have no source to cite, locker room talk.

The common denominator is the management responsible for greens and golf course maintenance. There is no way a responsible representative can look at these conditions and justify the the poor excuse for playing surfaces.

TV always responds when there is a legal liability involved. Now what could be the liability of continued trash green conditions and violating advertised claims?!?!?

Without a concerted effort of complaints the odds of the poor conditions getting corrected will be as effective as getting golfers to fill divots, fix ball marks and raking sand traps.

Maybe complaints should be directed to Mark Morse with a copy to Jennifer Paar.