View Single Post

Old 10-01-2008, 07:57 PM

I have to really agree with #6. There is very little difference between the better teams of the NFL and the average teams of the NFL. Some teams have great talent, but team organization or coaching is in the dumps. Some teams have the organization and decent talent, but get hit with a major injury. The Giants struggling with the Bengals, Washington beating Dallas, Dolphins beating NE, etc. shows it doesn't matter what division you are in.

The Bills are learning how to win, are staying relatively healthy, have an excellent organization, have developed their offensive and defensive lines, and are adding a few star players. This is all adding up to a great turn around and possibly a successful season. There are flaws in every team. Minimizing those, and maximizing the positive will go a long way.

Oh, and I have been a Bills fan a long time too, and was greatly disappointed when the Bills went with Kemp and traded Daryl Lamonica. I think they went with leadership over talent, so who is to say?