View Single Post

Old 03-31-2019, 06:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I don't worship the ground that anyone walks on, but I also appreciate what people have done.

No one is perfect and we've all done good an bad. While I agree Tiger's behavior with regards to his marriage was unacceptable, he has done many things that benefit the poor. He has brought millions of young people and minorities into the game. His charity foundations do a lot of good for people all around the world. What he's done for the game of golf and the PGA Tour is immeasurable.

Does all the good offset the bad? I don't know. I guess that for each of us to decide.

Was a "GOOD" golfer??? You've got to be kidding or haven't been paying attention for the past 25 years.

The fact that he won the Tour Championship last year and is number 13 in the world shows that he is at least a very good golfer these days. He'll never be what he once was, but he is still very, very god and may have a few more majors left inn him. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him contend in the Masters in a few weeks. In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if he won it.

Again, I don't understand the Tiger hate that seems to be around. People who hate Tiger today blame his bad behavior with regards to his marriage, but I recall there being quite a bit of Tiger hate before that all happened.
Freudian? - how appropriate