View Single Post

Old 04-09-2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersteve View Post
That really doesn't matter about the schedule, the greens are still aerated. They are trying to fix a problem sooner than later. Why people would moan and groan about this on any course, is beyond me. Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess. In a couple of months, with more rain and with less play that I am noticing already, most, if not all courses will be just fine. Take that as you will, that's the last I'm going to say (well maybe) on this subject. All's I can do is shake my head at some of the ridiculous posts, without naming any in particular.
Steve
Been playing courses here for six years both executive and championship. Those are not aerated greens. There are huge areas of black bare dirt and large holes on all the greens where there is no grass at all. We talked to one of the maintence guys on Bogart today and he said they have thrown fertilizer, sand, and spray paint on the greens and surrounding areas around the greens. He seems genuinely out of explanations for the conditions. No aeration!