Thread: Hospital rating
View Single Post

Old 04-15-2019, 07:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,514 Times in 3,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
I gather from your post that you personally, and probably no one in your family unit has had to use the hospital. Therefore I really feel you have no right to comment or judge the hospital.

Please site your sources. i.e. Names of the three friends and name of the doctor and his nurse wife. Also need to know the reason the three friends were in the hospital and the reason the doctor and his wife denigrated the hospital.
Of course this person has a right to express his/her opinion. As for sources, there are a myriad of threads here, and articles in newspapers, and data websites for hospital organizations, explaining that yes - the Villages Regional Hospital has horrible ratings, and why it has horrible ratings.

You can also find many anecdotes right here on this forum, and on those other websites, from people who claim to have had really bad experiences. Are those anecdotes true? I don't know.

But to say this person has no right to express his opinion is myopic and narrowminded, at best. It's like saying that if you were never assaulted with a blunt weapon, then you have no right to express your opinion about assault with a blunt weapon.