View Single Post

Old 04-17-2019, 09:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
This video ?

Tiger Woods Rage Compilation - YouTube

Wonder how much admiration Tiger fans had for Sergio's talent and contributions to the game. He deserves to be forgiven too ? Way to go PGA. At least the NFL calls a penalty on poor sportsmanship.
Rage???? Are you serious? He hit some bad shots and showed a bit of emotion. Yes, he said "God Damn" but is that really rage? He might have all let a few F bombs fly over the years, but when you consider how many bad shots he has hit they are few and far between.

One of the things about Tiger is that he was caught in these moments because he was on camera so much more than any other player. The fact that there are enough clips of him reacting this way proves that. Many of the tour players react to bad shots this way but you couldn't find enough clips to make up a six minute video of any of them. Not because they don't do it, but because they are not on camera enough.

I'm not defending the F bombs and Tiger should be more aware that he is on camera with sound more than any other player current or past.

It's really difficult to compare it to other sports and other athletes because we usually don't get to hear what goes on on a football field or basketball court.

Se my previous post please. Tiger has done way more good in the world than bad.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.