View Single Post

Old 04-23-2019, 06:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomSpasm View Post
It was correctly pointed out that the evening wave starts at 3:00 at Tierra and Orange Blossom, and at 4:20 everywhere else. There are no rain checks for the evening wave according to the rate sheet, so that's now a $12-$16 gamble rather than a $5-$8 gamble.

I think not giving year round residents a break on golf in the summertime is bad business. That is also the time all the aeration is done, choices are more limited and course conditions are less than ideal for a while after that's done. It's also hot as holy hell! The summer rates should reflect those lesser conditions. In 2014, you could play Cane and Havana for $20 in the afternoon. 5 years later it's $34. THAT'S A 70% INCREASE!

This rate sheet is REALLY disappointing to me. I don't have the budget to play twice a week all year round so a Priority doesn't make sense for me. However, I certainly never expected to have to pay $30-34 to play on a summer afternoon here. It's unreasonable in my opinion, having lived in FL for 35 years.
Seems to be a new strategy going on in TV. See my new thread this AM about Happy Hour Cartel. Snowbirds number 1 Full Timers number 2. Maybe we are missing something. Could it be Da Family raised rent substantially everywhere recently ?