View Single Post

Old 04-23-2019, 12:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimchristie View Post
If you haven't seen the new golf rates in the Villages, you need to look at them. They have eliminated summer rates and basically put in fall rates from May 1 thru December. Instead of getting a $12 discount off of greens fees of those rates for priority members, you'll only get $8. If they follow this pattern for the new January thru April 2020 rates, this situation will be much worse.

This is what we get from the greedy children of the Morses when they took over the golf courses. I will be playing less in the Villages in the future and more outside where rates will be $15 to $20 less and come with freebies as well. It's just now worth playing golf in the Villages during the the hot weather here anymore.
Probably a good thing, I think the children of Morses won't be too disappointed when the greedy villagers go off site to play and leave the courses to those of us that appreciate what we have. I also suspect that as the below 44 golfers move in the MMP's connect the courses will survive...at least I hope they don't become houses.

Berks County Pennsylvania