View Single Post

Old 04-24-2019, 06:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,506 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
Jazuela....I'm so sorry for your loss but at the same time thrilled you fared so well in your healing. Many haven't had that benefit. The item at the seminar isn't a TENS...they said it wasn't. I have one of those already.

To the post-er who said the Earth is already an electromagnetic pulse source...I have heard that. I'm not looking for opinions as stated, I was looking (perhaps) to someone who MIGHT have had experience going to have this treatment.

To another post-er, I know you don't have to be a patient with TVH...I said that in my original post here. STILL looking for folks who might have gone and tried this device. Again---NOT opinions as we all have those, don't we??!!
That was also me who said the planet is already an electromagnetic source. It's not an opinion. It's just science. And the box wasn't a TENS. I don't remember what they called it. It was a blue plastic case with some kind of electromagnetic somethingorother inside it, that attached to my removable arm cast. It was sort of built into the cast, I don't really know how to explain it. That blue box thingie had a cord that plugged into the "machine" itself. The machine was a little smaller than a Pignose portable amplifier, and IT plugged into the wall.

These devices have changed over the years to accommodate ease of use. But the basic science behind them is the same. It is to emulate the earth's own abilities to pulse electromagnetic energy, and no machine attached to your body can do it more efficiently than the earth itself. And if just being on this planet isn't going to heal you (which it won't), then no artificial device created to emulate that will either.