View Single Post

Old 05-04-2019, 06:51 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Which is exactly the reason I would never buy a house without my husband's detailed eye inspecting it. While I'm going gaga over a shower, he's looking past all the splendor to find every defect. That's what you call NOTHING but teamwork. Although he did buy the house we're in right now without me - long story - but that was after searching for a year and a half so he pretty much knew what I was interested in. I paid him back several years later by having a new car parked in the driveway one day when he came home from work. Thank goodness both purchases worked out to the others satisfaction - lol.

Off to work this morning.......hope you all have a great day!
Hope you have a good day at work. I totally relate about how one person can ruin everything. When I was still working we had one that everyone hated and we all wondered if he had something on the CEO to keep him from being fired. When he finally did get fired after threatening a member of management no one had to pick up any of his work because he did NOTHING but annoy everyone and do useless busy work.