View Single Post

Old 05-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Default My opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurboViper View Post
------------------------------------------------

I agree with the Fee's and I am using "Vanguard" and I apologize for not making myself clear. I am looking for a "Successor Trustee" and hope I have picked a good company to handle my Trust ...after I am gone.

I don't like the idea of 0.015 % fee but I am told that this is usually fee customary for a corporate Trustee to handle a Trust. Until I am no longer able to handle my investments then I am holding off letting them charge the fee. I just want to know if anyone knows of anything I need to know....
As you surely know as much as all these places LOVE US, when you cut through the sales baloney they are in the business of making money.

Shop the fees and shop the VALUE. I do not recognize the firm you mentioned. That may or may not mean anything. But, based on HISTORY, it is a safe bet that Fidelity, Vanguard and T. Rowe price will still be there long after we are gone. As to your trust. A frustrating experience. Hopefully, you can explain to the people you are setting up the trust for what you are doing and why