View Single Post

Old 05-08-2019, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Let me figure this out. I go to Cane Garden and order a rum and coke from the bartender and tell him to hold the rum, because I brought a flask of 7 year old Cuban rum and I don't want to drink their rot gut. Even though I offered to pay for the drink I doubt it would go over well there or anywhere in this universe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Guy walks into a bar carrying a bottle of rum. The following exchange takes place with the bartender.
Guy: Good morning. I brought with me some really primo rum I’d like you to try. It’s from Cuba and has been aged for 7 years.
BT: Great. I’m happy to try it but hang on for a minute.
The bartender speeds off and returns a minute later with a bottle of rum and two shot glasses and places them in front of the guy.
Guy: May I have a tumbler with ice and coke?
BT: Argh, you aren’t seriously going to adulterate that rum by mixing it with coke are you?
Guy: Ahhh, no.
Bartender proceeds to fill one shot glass with the guy’s rum. He sips it slowly to fully measure its essence.
BT: Not bad. Now try this. On me by the way.
The bartender fills the other shot glass with his rum and hands it to the guy who proceeds to slurp it down.
Guy: Thanks. Holy smoke! That is unbelievably good rum.
BT: Glad you enjoyed it. I always have it on hand. Just ask me for it whenever you’re here.