View Single Post

Old 05-09-2019, 07:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

We don't go, and have never gone, BUT I think it is really important for some to see that there is a human face and now, many human faces, behind the curtain. At one time people used to post that they were frightened that the developer would make his money and move on leaving us to gradually fall into disrepair! Actually being able to see and hear Mr. Morse and his family must be very comforting to some who have that worry. It's a bit like an annual shareholders meeting where the chairman of the board addresses all the shareholders and tells them everything is AOK and keep buying shares in the business.

As for the Morse family, that is a lot of mouths to feed .................. and as I sit here this morning looking out across my beautiful location I am glad to know that there are so many people who have a vested interest in continuing to grow The Villages.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak