View Single Post

Old 05-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeriteri View Post
How about a guy who when I come to a street to cross, I stop before crossing, but this guy passes me through the entrance side of the path without stopping? He's either stupid, drunk or drunk!
You know when your're going around the Round About on Morse close to 441. It is infinitely possible and likely that you could easily have a Newbie coming at you at some point in the Roundabout. Leave Common Sense out of it. It happens on a regular basis. The entire operation is far from clearly marked. I don't struggle but many others do. I have called in the specific Stop signs and OneWay Arrows that are missing. Even took the time to put it in writing and bring it to the Office in LSL. This was about 3 months ago. I know they are busy but come on!

When going around that particular spot in the Golf Cart when I get to the middle position I make no eye contact with the cars that are passing thru as their favor of letting me go could cause me harm. I also park in the middle so no other cart can park beside me, thats a new one, happened twice this week while going to the Santa Baraba Doctors offices. That is a very very dangerous area. It's amazing how many people don't use their BLINKERS.