View Single Post

Old 05-14-2019, 11:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts
Default In reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
Great tips and comments from DAVES. I'll add: I worked at Amazon in a sortation building for a season. They gave me a day-glo orange with reflective white striping vest. Very cheap quality mesh with velcro fasteners. I took it with me to Florida to use whenever I'm on my bike (day or evening) or walking in the neighborhood at night.

DAVES: if you don't use the roundabout, how do you get from one side to the other? Do you use the MMP with golf cart tunnels? Or do you use the pedestrian sidewalks? If you use the pedestrian sidewalks do you walk it across, or ride it?
As stated, we have a car and a golf cart. On a bike, yes, I have walked it across. Probably not legal as there is no cross walk.
Where I am thinking, riding across, you would need to hop the curb and ride across the grass. Hoping the curb is not good for your bike and riding on the grass is not good for the grass. I walk it so that I do not need to do either.

I have a unique view for most things I do my best to do what I think is right. I do my best to respect the rights of others.
I am certain not everyone thinks that of me. In the end it is impossible to please everyone.