View Single Post

Old 05-15-2019, 09:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
That should be NOTHING but a built in feature in any online forum software. I know there are times I could certainly benefit from it.. lol
Hello there K-MAN, that delay button could be a really great thing. I can remember sitting and considering hitting that enter button when there was a post that I wouldn't repeat face to face in front of the woman on the entire Forum outta respect and I knew it was going to cost me personally but after a minute I hit the button, it did cost me and I've never regretted it. I just remember it. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I love the Peacefulness that the Big Wigs have reinstalled in our world. After all, every word we say can't be taken as if we were writing a College Thesis, especially if we are Blue or No Collar People. A very smart person who I respect wrote that somewhere, I just can't come up with a link. Have a great day all Yous Nothings.

I have seen on the News that N.J. is the last in speech attractiveness and New England was 2nd. Pip, Pip Cheerios and All That Sorta Rot. It also said that Newark International Airport was rated next to last in many categories that are important to travelers.

Last edited by Nucky; 05-15-2019 at 09:59 AM.