View Single Post

Old 05-15-2019, 05:05 PM
Veteran member

I've used American Home Patient and my experience has been poor at best. The office staff seems preoccupied with their own things and when you call you will get redirected to some call station that might or might not help you but if you're trying to get to the Leesburg office - Good Luck.
Its currently Wed and I'm waiting for supplies that were promised by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Yesterday a American Home Supply truck passed my house without delivery and they told me they merged with Lincare and my delivery was at a near local post office and should be delivered Wed? After no delivery on Wednesday, they told me delivery is now on Thursday due to insurance (before they told me it was shipped and told me the insurance valid date was early April. ). Bottom Line if your looking for a CPAP supplier I wouldn't go with American Home Supply.

If your looking for a CPAP doctor my experience with Dr. Baligit's office and the Dr has been even worst. They canceled my office visit for sleep apnea results without notifying me and then I was unable to reach them for weeks after many phone calls. On a 3 month check up the office informed me I needed to bring in the memory card from the CPAP machine which they never mentioned before the visit. They requested the results from my supplier but when the doctor came in for the visit he was unaware of the paperwork received with the cpap results and it was obvious to me he was completely unprepared for my visit. If this is how you want your health handled Dr. Baligit's is the Dr for you.