View Single Post

Old 05-16-2019, 01:10 AM
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Sinkholes can appear at any time and are predominantly in West Central Florida. They often appear after a heavy rain after an extended dry spell. The developer has no responsibility to address matters on sinkholes on private property. Insurance can be purchased. Same for lightning and flooding.

[B]The State of the Developer[/B] has been going on since I have been here and I don't think Gary Morse ever hosted it. The last one wasn't as interesting as previous ones were. The Morses do not relish attention and it is good business to keep plans to yourself especially when you are acquiring real estate.

One of the things I like about The Villages is the lack of the "hard sell". I hate, Hate, HATE pushy realtors.

I am not one tiny bit worried about the bridge, do not think there is a conspiracy and will be repaired well with as little cost as possible to us. WHY? Because there have been no reasons to think otherwise.

Sinkholes are not necessarily predominant in west central Florida.
Texas, Alabama, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania. have had an abundance of them.

What is this "The State of the Developer" that has been going on for years?
How do you know the Morses don't "relish" attention?
Who mentioned keeping real estate plans secretive?
The huge sinkhole in Calumet Grove was in the street in front of two homes, NOT on private property.
Who mentioned pushy real estate agents in this thread?
Where did your "conspiracy" theory regarding the Morse Bridge come from?