View Single Post

Old 05-16-2019, 08:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

The Glass is Half Empty, The Glass is Half Full! There is no way that at our advanced ages that anyone will ever Change, Much!

That being said I find it hard to believe that anyone would have any kind of grudge or Negative feeling toward anyone who put an Operation Like this together. If it's because of Jealousy then some kind of Professional Counseling should help you find the answers you seek. Don't forget for a minute that This Wonderful Family didn't twitch their nose like Samantha on Bewitched and all of this just appeared. Any Business Owner can tell you that they had many sleepless nights while building their business. They paid their dues.

We are entirely grateful to everyone who put this entire deal together. Not only The Morse Family. They have many devoted employees who actually care about the way we live. What a Superior way of life this is over any that we've been personally exposed to or told about. I rest my case for my Support Side of the Story!

For those who don't support all those that I mentioned or who find it necessary to speak of the people as Da Family which I take as a derogatory term, a shot to tie them to negative connotations of the mob, I feel sorry for you for missing out on the Best Way To Spend $150 A Month And Feel Great About It. If Da Family was used in a Joking Way, I Apologize for my thoughts. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and Spew Venom. I wonder if that would be said Face to Face if the Opportunity ever Arose.