Thread: Scam...beware!
View Single Post

Old 05-16-2019, 08:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts
Default There is no shortage of scams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
There are two guys riding around in a truck peddling steaks and fish. They tell you a story about how they were supposed to make a delivery to a person down the street and the person went on vacation, wasn’t home...etc. They tell you how good their meat and fish is and that it will stay in the freezer for a year!!!

This “meat” and “fish” is absolutely horrible! It doesn’t even feel like real meat. They got us a few years ago. When I went to cook the “steak” the texture was not even correct. The chicken also had a bad texture and the fish was put in baggies. I threw all of it out!! I called them and told them I was unhappy with the products and he said he would come to see me the next day....yea right. Never showed.
That one with the fish and meat was a regular in New York, they must have retired to Florida to avoid UNPAID NY taxes.

"I called them," it is a surprise that they had a phone number and that it worked. Rather than reporting it here, you should report it to-the police-senior crimes-attorney general.

Food from an unknown source CAN BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH.