View Single Post

Old 05-16-2019, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Why do people support the Developer / TV Concept,

and

Why do other people appear to want to negative and have a dislike for TV/The Developer???

So many times, threads get off of the OP's topic and turn into a debate on The Developers, The Villages' concept, personal attacks against the Developers and the personal support of the Developers.

The Moderators will give us some room here, but let's see if we can flush some of the thoughts / logic out prior to this thread being locked down.

Me????.................I have a lot of respect for the business people who risk their financial well being to develop/create something. ie: The Wright Brothers; Bill Gates; Ben Franklin; John Baird; Delbert Webb: Harley Davidson; as examples. Some got very rich, some did not. To me, that's the American Way.

My opinion is that at the macro level most people support TV concepts...in fact most people give high praise to it.

My opinion is also that what we refer to as negative comments comes much more at the micro level....things that directly affect them....long lines at the pickle ball courts, some road conditions, classes too full, and one that really is stepping into a hot bed by mentioning is the condition of the executives courses.

So in summary, I think the positives towards TV concepts are at a macro level and most of the negatives comes from the micro level. Some would equate those negatives as being negative towards tv concepts and the developer personally when in reality they are not at all.