View Single Post

Old 05-16-2019, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
It seems to me that both viewpoints have merit and I enjoy hearing from differing viewpoints. There seems to me to be no doubt that the Schwartz, Morse team had a vision for a retirement community that no one else was able to realize. Because of their vision they have built an enterprise that has attracted some 130,000 mostly happy people and enriched the family immensely. Does this mean that they are above criticism or perfect? I think not! They are like most people, they have their flaws and their blindspots, but unlike most people, they have been wildly successful, and right far more often than they are wrong. I think that they are very good at what they do, and deserve the wealth they have earned, but that when they are wrong it should be pointed out and subject to criticism or even recourse. Those that see the developers as perfect seem to me to have a huge blindspot, as do those who see them as wicked and greedy. I see them as successful entrepreneurs who have filled a huge need with a marvelous product, but with some minor flaws which should be pointed out and addressed.
What a perfect response..I agree with everything you wrote.. And i must say as delighted I am with the vision and overall community and it's success, Im equally bothered when some have a problem with those that use this forum to make others aware of problems that directly affect them. Both voices need to be loud and clear and free from harsh reply s.