View Single Post

Old 05-20-2019, 10:28 AM
Location: Citrus Grove from Village of Santo Domingo & Sterling Hts Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladygolfer93 View Post
I don't think it is limited to that area. Terrible on the cart path from Laurel M. area to Sumter landing. So dangerous, many near bad accidents. Some will take any chance to "floor it" at much higher speeds than posted; EVEN where the trail splits they will try to "make it" before the split. What I can't understand, my cart was tested at dealer, was actually at 20.5. When I told dealer in Jan. that I HAD to do something to increase speed as I was having people whizzing past constantly when I was going top speed, 3 dealers told me they are not "allowed by law" (?) to do anything to increase speed (law ? or law suits I was thinking ?), I began to wonder, do that many residents actually know how to make their carts run so fast by working on them ??? One out ran my auto which was going 26 mph on Belvidere just two days ago !)

My salesman told me that if Joe Blow tells you how to disengage the governor to go over the 20 mph, be aware that nullifies the warranty and they can tell when the engine is checked.