View Single Post

Old 05-23-2019, 11:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

When we watch the re-runs of Johnny Carson with our Friend who is hooked on the older TV shows we are entertained and laugh a whole lot. We notice that the kind of humor has changed. Jay Leno two thumbs up. Watched Letterman up till the Top Ten List and he was a great interviewer with most Big Name Guests. I want to like Jimmy Fallon but can't get there, I give him a shot once in a while but he has been coming up with NOTHING for a while, The Roots are Fantastic. The other two night wastes of time combined add up to, I wouldn't give them The Sweat Off A Grape! They are Disrespectful Zeroes!

In the old days of SNL Presidential Jokes were made and that was the end of it. The difference is now Presidential Jokes are made and then the Actor follows it up with Vulgarities shortly afterward that are unprofessional, to say the least. These actors/actresses are there to entertain us, their opinion is their own. We live in different times. This isn't going to change at all. I feel sorry about the way things are going.