View Single Post

Old 05-24-2019, 05:52 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Is the Developer making money? Sure he is that's why he's in business.Did he build a GREAT place to live ? Sure he did. They're trying to bring as many new places as they can into TV. As for Golf I don't use it. Pickleball not in many years after I blew the knee out. Rec centers maybe twice a year. Pool when we have company or HOT days and we want to cool off. All these items are here and they are available IF you wish to use them. I know I pay for them BUT I moved here because of what's here IF we wanted to use them. I've made MANY friends here, have great memories & a lot of fun. Coming from Long Island this place is a bargain and in a hell of a lot better condition then what Long Island was and how much money did the Politicians cost us us ? I lost cars and trucks in the pot holes up north. My taxes were more then double, my house is bigger down here, the Community is far superior to Long Island, it's less crowded for sure. That's why we chose to live here, my regret is we didn't do it when we first retired and waited till 2009. That's my story and I'm sticking ti it.