View Single Post

Old 05-26-2019, 01:09 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
i don't like Consumer Reports Bedding Recommendations to mucho dis tine!

Consumer Reports has done us NOTHING but fine throughout our lives. It did let us down on one Sears washer & dryer that Mrs. Nucky hated from the day it arrived but I got such a deal! Deals do matter but :blahbla hblah: matters too!

We just saw a Temperpedic Turbo Bed with Spinners and everything but too mucho money. I still like the Hampton Inn Bed but I'm Ascareded that Mrs. Nucky has it mixed up with a different bed and I can't return it if she doesn't like it to goodly. It was nicer than the bed at The Cosmopolitan & the Bellagio in Vegas. That's saying a whole lot rite? What a Roll Of The Dice. I don't struggle with decisions but this is a whopper. We already have a new bed in the guest room. I guess if she no lika da bed I could but a 3 Bedroom House, thinking NOTHING butt outta da box! This is killin me!
We went to the Sleep Center Store on Parr Dr and they had Sealy and Stearns and Foster memory foam mattresses that seemed comparable to the Tempurpedic and less expensive. My husband does not like foam so we got NOTHING but an innerspring and we are very happy with it. I liked being able to lie down on them and try them out and they were also very knowledgeable and helpful. I found that the Stearns and Foster had the best side support so you don't roll off the edge.