View Single Post

Old 06-01-2019, 03:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packer Fan View Post
So I have some questions - how do you know what the house will cost when you buy the lot? How do you know if you can do the bumpouts you want? Do the prices come out similar to the pre-built homes that are for sale? It seems so backward - I would want to design my house completely, then wait for the right lot to come open. My concern would be that the house and lot together would turn out to be way over my budget, and you are already locked into the lot..... Comments?
When working with your rep most know what model they want, a golf cart garage, bump house, garage, lanai. VLS have the knowledge of what property will allow those items, and if you want to add a pool later they have the knowledge of those lots too. Then when you meet with design team your lot can accommodate your wants and needs. I do know couple of people that changed their model and had to find a different lot. As for cost I would think most have met with a financial guy or have the cash on hand to make their dream come true

Last edited by asianthree; 06-01-2019 at 03:29 PM.