View Single Post

Old 06-03-2019, 01:23 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,475 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmac4 View Post
Hi. We are building in the Village of Monarch Grove. You mention in your video the Bond, Assessment fee and Maintenance fee. I am familiar with the bond fee and $159 monthly fee but what is the other one? I don't think we are aware there are 3 fees and not 2. Thanks for your reply. I don't think I want to wait for your new video. By the way - we look forward to your drone updates. It's great to see the progress from up north! Thanks so much!
Yes, there are 3 fees associated with living in The Villages, besides property taxes and a mortgage (if applicable). The Bond is paid with your annual property tax bill and was the topic of this video.

The Maintenance Assessment, also paid with your property tax bill, it normally runs between about $300 to $650 depending on the subdivision, average is just over $500, this is the topic of the video I am currently working on now.

The last fee is the monthly Amenity Fee that is billed monthly on your water bill. It is currently at $159 for new homes and is subject to a CPI adjustment every year on the anniversary month of your purchase. This is the third video I am working on in this series.

Hope this helps, if not send me a private message with your phone number and we can discuss it further.
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776