Thread: CDDs and You
View Single Post

Old 06-05-2019, 09:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,513 Times in 3,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan9871 View Post
Are you looking for a map of a specific CDD?

The maps for the older districts are dated 2008 but there are ones for the newer districts that have newer dates. The map for the newest districts is dated 2018. https://districtgov.org/yourdistrict...0South466A.pdf

All these maps look like survey maps used to establish the CDD's so I don't know why they would be resurveyed unless the CCD amended its boundaries.

Some parts of The Villages were established before Florida had CDD's. A CDD cannot be established for an area unless the developer owns all the land there or has the consent of the landowners.

In any case, the best way to get current and accurate info about a CDD is from customer service.
No, I'm not. I'm looking for a district-identified map of the villages.

You know, like how some maps of the USA are printed with the lines of each state. And some maps of the USA are printed to designate the political party preferences of each state. Some of them are printed to show the topography, and some to show typical wind patterns.

I'd like a map of The Villages that shows the district boundaries.

Not sure why this is turning into a debate on priorities and whether or not I need it for a reason.

There are lots of reasons to know what "CDD 7" MEANS, in the context of the Villages as a whole. Usually it's whenever a news article mentions a district by name, and I have to scramble to figure out what they're talking about.