View Single Post

Old 06-08-2019, 09:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts
Default Old school perhaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I don't like buying Batteries for all the remotes and changed to Rechargeable Batteries which have worked well. I'm not cheap, I like value. The reason for the post is found below.

The thing that absolutely kills me is the price of the "Name Brand" Razor Blades. It is crazy and not getting any better. I recently found on Amazon the following. Solimo 5-Blade MotionSphere Razor for Men with Dual Lubrication and Precision Beard Trimmer, Handle & 2 Cartridges (Cartridges fit Solimo Razor Handles only)
by SOLIMO. Only $15.99 and you get 16 blades. I give this ten outta ten stars. Good Luck. Hope this helps somebody. It's worth the risk $$. The Shave is Better than the Big Name Blades.
I prefer STANDARD PARTS. I am old enough to remember when you went to Korvetts and bought a headlight bulb for ???? 3.00.
A friend told me the proprietary bulb for his ????? Honda cost him 6-800 and like your blades can only be bought from Honda.

I don't collect either but I know people collect shaving equipment. Surely as many solutions as there are for mouse traps.