View Single Post

Old 06-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,254 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcvdd1 View Post
I just recently moved into The Villages and I am still slowly moving into my new house in the Village of Marsh Bend.
I have been an avid marathon runner all my life and this last Friday while attempting to complete my daily six mile run, ( still can’t get accustomed to the Florida heat ) I momentarily stepped into the Publix located near Brownwood for a quick bite to eat and to cool down.

Upon entering into the Publix, still perspiring profusely and still wearing my running gear (clothes), I was immediately accosted by two older Villages ladies who were also shopping at the Publix.

One lady approached me and offered to “bend-over” in front of me and help me select an item from the lower shelf. Yet another older female shopper noted that I had a stain on my running shorts and she offered to meet her back at her house in order that she may wash my running shorts.

My question; What’s up with some of the older single / married female residents of The Villages? Is it possible that there are so many female residents here that are just so lonely?
Did you call the police?