View Single Post

Old 06-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Exclamation And Speaking About Taking a Shot at Someone . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
You are not required to put your trash out twice a week, you have the option to put it out up to twice a week. We put it out once a week, there are only two of us so we can do that. In addition, we keep a trash can in the garage with a heavy duty bag in the event we over accumulate (party). Everything goes out on the recycle day. Thanks again for the shot at the Developer, it would be disappointing if someone didn't do that when we don't understand the business.

What's to understand??!? If Waste Management can do it, why can't Morse???
And truthfully, it really isn't necessary to have trash pickup twice a week. One pickup a week would work and be less costly.

What you are calling a shot at the developer happens to be a truism, not a shot. I've also noticed at every opportunity, YOU take a shot at me!

Yes -- the Morse family is obviously too cheap to invest in trash cans, recycle cans and the trucks which can handle the pickup.
I'm not speaking about the residents who are against this; that isn't the reason it isn't done.

So tell me -- how come Waste Management manages to do it in an efficient and environmentally conscious way all over Florida . . . and Morse doesn't???