Thread: Big papi
View Single Post

Old 06-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Big Papi's wife said his condition is improving. Thankfully. He was the one who was CANONized. A small Canon. Bringing Up What his Worth, Status as a Retired Ball Player, Cheating, Bling has to do at a time when a guy gets blasted just leaves me befuddled.

There are just as many reports about him doing good things for people. I think not kicking a Man or Person while their down is applicable in a situation like this. If anybody needs a link, find it yourself. I think you could almost consider that Bullying to some extent. Big Papi went from Rags To Riches. I admire him and pray for his speedy recovery.
Your words were that you "loved and respected him". No bigger sports fan or baseball fan than me, but I cannot say I "love or respect"......especially love.

My point was adoration because he was shot.....over the years on this same forum, I have expressed shock and revulsion because of slaughter of children. Not received well at all. On the other news site, a story about a baby who was abused, nobody said a word.

His wealth and especially the drugs were meant to balance your love and respect for him, a man you do not know.

You certainly have the right to feel how you feel, and no critics may of that...I join you as I said in the post you are replying to that I wished him well. I simply wish we, not you, we respected people more for their actual actions and morals, rather than their money, etc.

Especially since DR is involved. We sort of "kick" that country around.

That simple