View Single Post

Old 06-13-2019, 08:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,074 Times in 2,743 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
A friend who lives near Rio Grande Pool and Mail Center and who used to take various dogs there over the years said they are expanding the air gun range and closing the access to the field for people who exercise their dogs.

It sounds like many of the dog owners were neglecting to clean up after their dogs and leaving the poop all over the place to just create a big stink in many ways. A lot of people were complaining to whomever would listen as well.

I used to take Sport there five years or more back and he loved it but the people seemed to pick up the dog poop that their pooches left. My current dog needs a fenced in area to run. He is a wanderer and very curious about things.
Dam the irresponsible dog owners that ruin things for the ones that respect the property. Every time I bring Sallie to that area I tend to walk out with four or five full poop bags, of which one is sometime Sallie's business. If people would respect the right to use the area, it wouldn't be closed. As I get older, I have no tolerance for lazy and disrespectful people that ruin a good thing for others.