View Single Post

Old 06-16-2019, 07:28 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
We just returned from an Asian vacation with many many pictures downloaded from an Android phone. It is so frustrating not to be able to organize and move them manuallyto manually organize and move them. I googled the problem and it was unclear if people have been successful in trying to do this. Is there any solution? Help! I have a ton of pics.
I assume you have all your photos downloaded onto your desktop computer. I'm not sure how much organization or fixing of photos you want to do, but here are some tools for doing organizing.

Google photos, which you can use for free, lets you organize pictures manually. It also tags your photo according to content so you can find all the photo's with a dog in it or a person. It also can also fix up your photos. You can also find pictures by location. Plus you can make photo albums.

Google Photos - All your photos organized and easy to find

Professional photographers often use Adobe's Lightroom, which not only lets you organize photos but fix them up too. It's pricy but has many tools for repairing pictures.

Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom | Photo editing and organizing software

Here is a listing of photo organizing software. Take this with a grain of salt though, as you should most magazine reviews.

Best Photo Organizing Software of 2019 - Sort and Tag Photos | Top Ten Reviews